ESLA’s strategic objectives are operationalised through working groups known as Task Forces, each led by a member of the ESLA Board.
The Board invite nominations from our Member Associations to join these Task Forces. Individuals are asked to submit a short expression of interest statement, including their prior experience and expertise that they can offer to the specified objectives for the topic.
All members of the Task Forces contribute their time in a voluntary capacity, with the agreement of their home SLT Association.
The reports of the Task Force work are presented at each Assembly.
The current ESLA task forces are:
- Task Force for Additional Revenue
- Task Force for Educational and Professional Materials
- Task Force for Communications Strategy
- Task Force for ESLA Congress
- Task Force for SLT Day and Awareness Day
- Task Force for Educational Standards & Common Training Framework
- Task Force for Comparative Data & European funds bid proposal
- Task force for Development of Awareness materials, chaired
There is also an ESLA Social Media group of 6 volunteers.
Task Force members
The members of the Board were elected during the General Assembly
held in Malta in May 2019, for a period of three years.
Chair of the Board
- Malta -
Deputy Chair, Communication and Engagement with Professional Associations and European Partnerships
- Cyprus -
- Greece -
- Croatia -
- Italy -
Professional and Scientific based Standards
- Netherlands -