There are three options for membership in ESLA
Typography is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable and appealing when displayed. The arrangement of type involves selecting typefaces, point size, line length, line-spacing (leading), letter-spacing (tracking), and adjusting the space within letters pairs (kerning).
There are three options for membership in ESLA.
(1) FULL MEMBERSHIP
Eligible for full membership are:
- associations that exclusively represent SLTs
- subsections of associations and federations, on the condition that the subsection exclusively represents SLTs and can function independently from the association and/or federation it is part of.
Further, applying associations must:
- meet ESLA’s minimum standards for education
- comply to ESLA’s ethical framework
- share the values of ESLA
- be registered in a country geographically placed in Europe
- be accepted through a majority vote by ESLA member associations
(2) OBSERVER MEMBERSHIP
SLT associations that do not meet the requirements for full membership can apply for observer membership.
(3) ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
Associate membership is open to non-profit associations and institutions that have an interest in European speech and language therapy.
If you are interested in becoming an ESLA member or have questions regarding the application process, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the prerequisites and necessary application documents.