Task force for Communication Strategy
Task Force for Communication Strategy
THE MAIN GOAL OF THE TASK FORCE
To work with the ESLA Board and develop ESLA’s business strategy that supports the vision, mission and objectives of the organisation. Based on ESLA’s business strategy, develop a viable communication strategy that clearly delineates the value proposition of ESLA across the key stakeholder groups. Through targeted activities the Communication Task Force will raise brand awareness for the profession and for ESLA.
TASK FORCE DUTIES
- Identify the key target audiences and value proposition and key message for each audience.
- Develop and implement the relevant communications strategy, that is tactical and tangible and includes a budget, timelines and communication channels.
- Develop a plan on how to increase and enhance ESLA’s communication efforts with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Use dedicated tools such as the website, newsletter and collateral materials in order to deliver the message in an effective and efficient way.
- Collaborate with other ESLA task forces in order to coordinate efforts and maximise impact.
Task Force Board member: Sahra Mengal.
Task Force members: Lia Hdjigeorgiou, Katarina Matijević, Claudine Zerafa.
For further information, please contact us at ESLAcommunication.firstname.lastname@example.org.